Two fantastic breweries from Michigan will be joining us this week and we’re so excited!
The Mitten Brewing Co. out of Grand Rapids will be in Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. pouring:
- Dock’s No No: A Double IPA with a punch, 8.9%ABV 77IBUs
- No Pepper Gose: An easy summer Gose perfect for these hot days, 4.0% ABV
- Big Squeeze: The 100th batch out of The Mitten and the brewmaster’s baby, an Imperial Rye IPA, 9.0% ABV 91 IBUs
- Peanuts & Crackerjack: A crowd favorite, this Porter boasts peanuts and peanut butter from Germack Pistachio Company, 6.0% ABV
THE Joe Short of Short’s Brewing Company in Bellaire will be in Thursday at 7:00 p.m. introducing two of their new wild ciders:
- Erraticus 10: A wild cider aged with peach and cranberry in red wine barrels, 6.1% ABV
- Erraticus 8: Another oak aged wild cider fermented with lemon zest, 6.0% ABV
Come on by and enjoy the fun this week with these two fantastic Michigan breweries. Cheers!